- deidentify: De-identification of Protected Health Information according to HIPAA Privacy Rule. Desktop application providing facilities to automatically de-identify personal identifiers in free-text. Built on top of NW.js (Node WebKit) and Stanford's Named Entity Recognizer (NER).
- node-word2vec: Iterface to the Google word2vec tool
- node-ConceptNet: Interface to the ConceptNet semantic network API.
- Rstats: node.js interface to statistical programming language R based on the fabulous Rcpp package by Dirk Eddelbuettel.
- sparqling-star: node.js client for creating SPARQL queries and communicating with services like DBpedia
- text-miner: text-mining utilities for node-js.
- wordnet-magic: tools for interacting with Princeton's lexical database WordNet
- newscrapeR: package which utilizes the Yahoo! Query Language (YQL) to scrape news articles